viernes, 7 de junio de 2013

Vampires 16

From my darkness I see them and be as weak which are, however, at the end there is me rather than wait the end whatever...


José stops to observe the city at night, everything seems quiet, maybe too much, but knows that soon began hunting, it is always the case, always...


Cristina seeks carefully on website Facebook, then Twitter, to undergo later + Google, Blogger, but still does not find anything, until you listen to Vincent enter the gate, this smiles and she replied the smile;


-like this your mother? -


She smiled;


-well, this sleeping in his room, the doctor says that despite the fact that they cut off the finger he was placed it in time but may not move it-


Vincent sigh;


-I'm glad that this well -


Vincent saw papers that were there, among those a photo;


-I know this guy, isn't it that Haunted you?-


Cristina sigh;


-no, not harassed me, that was a rumor-


Vincent took a rate and prepare coffee as around 200 years before, but then not had instant coffee or coffee;


-well, whatever, do you do with all this?-


Cristina saw Vincent;


-I saw him the other day in the hospital, perhaps not recognized me, the case is that in the University disappeared all data on it, did not have any social network accounts, it is as if it was a ghost -


Vincent drank coffee, to a could smell the smell of coffee plantations in San Pedro, a coffee town in Cuba, he met 50 years;


-I do not have-


Cristina saw him with surprise;


-I do not, I thought that this account was yours-


Cristina looking for a Facebook profile and showed a photograph of Vincent;


-It is not mine, but I've since thought -


Cristina and Vincent were one another puzzled.


Alexandra dreamed, I knew I was dreaming that only in her dreams she sees angels, since I stopped drinking blood sometimes seen approaching her or Cristina, but always in a dream, the Cherubim, are the most curious, seem to children between 10 and 13 years, always playing and are devoid of any malice, one of these approaches with a baby in the handsshows it is;


-Why not going to visit your child Alexandra?-


She was surprised;


-I have no child-


Another Cherub approached;


-you have not forgotten, they made her forget-


Alexandra woke up surprised, knowing that he should remember, but I did not know you had forgotten.


Nadia came out of the neighborhood, Lucia and John talked about his past, children and things more stupid, she only wanted to go with this man, as he walked in the solitary city, it was that there was something rare in the environment, I approached the Department, was a beautiful place, where a man was listening to Canon in d, music wrapped her and she road by the courtyards of the Housebig, beautiful and solitary, the man remained in an armchair, the I look at her, she had penetrated through the window, like a ghost night, but that man is not scared, he smiled, she also did it, man prepare, alzo your neck, but she sat in his lap, hot and lukewarm which made her feel alive, she didn't remember anything from his past, perhaps better as well, the music changes drastically, a Bach, gloomy and insane song, this was the Toccata and Fugue in d minor, the man prepare your neck, it free pre angle bit him and drank its blood while that man's life was little by little, she was mistress of the election and could choosekill or let him live, if you wait for the nights to be night and these ready to give your blood to feed it, you're not very concerned about your life, Nadia Hill eyes and continued.


-Nadia-


She opened her eyes;


-who are you? -


She observed a chaotic world, where people ran from one side to another, burning in flames, where abstract beings Skinless roamed places heads and other pieces of corpses;


somewhere a song that she met, Fortuna Imperatrix Mundi, returning everything that sounded more monstrous;


-Kain, your master-


She kneel without knowing why;


-protects my son-


Nadia alzo look;


-is who your son?-


that became more confused and monstrous;


-protects Abel-


Nadia witnessed something frightening, a winged being, but without wings, a kind of winged shadow, whose look was colored red, perhaps Crimson, approached her and grumble somewhat, she felt terror of this being, their presence was terrible, cruel and profane, filled horror who saw it;


-not until they drop the Hander-hall-


roared the be and she awoke;


-These well-


the man said, Nadia smiled;


-I'm good-


the man, smiled, Nadia toco your gray hair;


-you're very kind, I'm just a leech that takes your life, you should be happy -


the male duck look;


-I am happy doing what I do-


both smiled;


-I interrupt something?-


I ask John;


-non-


Nadia answered, got up, the old man sat in his chair;


-prepare you this book, I hope you like it -
Nadia smiled, I take it and I moved together with Juan out the door as if nothing, man I hear the music, again was Bach, a beautiful harmony of cello that made him sleep.






-do not ever follow me!-?



espeto Nadia;



-Lucia I hear you cry-



Nadia I see John;



-you will be very Vampire Hunter, but that does not give you right to break into my Affairs -



Juan is annoying;



-Lucia was who insisted, by my die -



said John marching



-I find Abel by order of Kain-



said Nadia, John twist to hear that, but Nadia ignore him and moved to the city, aimlessly-wandering.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario