domingo, 26 de mayo de 2013

Vampires 14

I have come to find parts of it that was my past, to see my present and fight for the future...
but at the end only I see the death...



Two months before
Cristina noted that the young man who courted her in College, even though she already had a boyfriend, young seemed insistent, as if he wanted something else, sometimes made him scared, but also seemed a good person, but it seems that hiding something, a sometimes morbid and monstrous secret, she smiled to see him waiting once again at the truck stop;


-Hi Cristina, are you?-


She smiled, perhaps out of courtesy;


-Hi jose-


the smiled with that look, that she thought was filled with hope;


-Hey jose, he needed to tell you something--


the smiled;


-What a coincidence, I also -


Both smiled;


-you first-


said the politely;


-Okay, excuse me, you're a good guy, but the truth is that I am ashamed to see us together, I already have a boyfriend and the truth I think that it could cause problems that -


the staring, he smiled as they wait for that but at the same time I am disappoint;


-I understand that, I didn't want to make you feel uncomfortable, the truth is that...-


Alexandra van arrived at the scene and Cristina noted Joseph;


-I think that we should talk about this tomorrow-


She smiled;


-you will see tomorrow-


He smiled and said goodbye.


The following morning Cristina attended their classes normally noticing the absence of Joseph in classes, it was strange as always waiting you, little by little the days passed and ran the rumor that José had left the University, Cristina felt strange, but at the same time confused and wondered what it was I wanted to say Jose at that time.



Seven weeks before
California United States


A group of young people remained inside a pickup truck watching a building, waiting for a group of men came out of that building, young people seeing these men reacted, they were traveling in a jeep pickup most carried firearms, but also carried strange attachments, like a sword each, stakes and holy water, men climbed into a van, protecting and guarding an old man;


that is it-


said a young man;


-prepare all, ready for anything, even death -


young people are looked at each other but ultimately realized that their leader, it was completely right;


-They begin to move-


the leader ordered;


-not to separate them to my order initiated the attack -


Young nodded and prepared, the leader of them pulled out a compact disc of the glove box, blew it and cleaned it and introduced it into the automobile disc player apparatus, while increasingly more difficult to follow the vehicle;


-I think that you have noticed our presence-


the leader smiled;


-guess-


I pressed play and music rang loud and clear in the speakers of the truck;


California... knows how to party
California... knows how to party
In the citaaay of L.A.
In the citaaay of good ol' ' Watts
In the citaaay, the city of Compton
We keep it rockin'! We keep it rockin'!


-Now!-


ordered the leader, the young van accelerated to full speed toward the van of those men, pursued truck accelerated but youth were paired them and these using firearms shoot against the van which was not armored and impacts the occupants and the truck remained practically unused, young fell of the truck before the expectant of motorists and passers-by lookthe leading young low to the elderly of the vehicle which fought like a demon to not leave the young man threw a bottle of holy water and the man lost half of his face because he burned in contact with holy water;


-30 seconds, let's end it now!-


young people jumped on the man and cut it into pieces, the last of these daring gasoline over the pieces and finally a match which made burn this man, quickly returned to the truck and as fast as they arrived withdrew, while the police would take to arrive about five minutes they already had lost in traffic while a pickup truck jeep at full volume playing a hip-hop songa decal is alcansaba to read in the back of the truck;


Hunter-D


While Joseph those young leader smiled, knew that as all the vampires, it would not at age 25, but to do what he did, it was unthinkable for others, sometimes peers were you afraid, sometimes paresis be crazy, and this of that not doubted, while the singing;
 
Now let me welcome everybody to the wild, wild west
A state that's untouchable like Elliot Ness
The track already eardrum like a slug to already chest hits
Pack a vest for your Jimmy in the city of sex
We in that sunshine state where that bomb ass hemp be
The state already never find where to dance floor empty
And pimps be on a mission for them greens
Lean mean money-makin-machines servin fiends
I been in the game for ten years makin rap tunes
Ever since honeys was wearin sassoon
Now it's ' 95 and they clock me and watch me
Diamonds shinin lookin like I robbed Liberace
It's all good, from Diego to tha Bay
Your city is tha bomb if your city makin pay
Throw up a finger if already feel the same way
Dre puttin it down for
California-I-a


The night of the kidnapping
Peter entered the Church shocked, it was concerned about the events that were happening in that small land of hell, the brotherhood of vampires had lost one of its members, but even more worrying is that the bishops in their desperation had jumped his authority to call the Vatican in relief, the response from the Vatican was sending a group of hunting vampires for reassuring thingsa rather cruel group and at the same time strong enough, known as Hunter-D, Pedro observe a person observing the Christ within the Church, lit the cigar and never stopped to see him;

-It's good to be home-

Peter noted the young man;

- but I never had a House, I never had a home, then I think I can say that it is good to be back in this place-

Peter sighed;

-do you ever come?-

the young man smiled;

-I have been sent to resolve what you can not-

Pedro was upset;

-You can not handle this, you empeoraras it-

the young man replied;

-then that will be my problem-

Peter became enraged;

-do you think that you can go through life with that attitude!-

the young man smiled;

-I just know that I am a hunting vampires, only I know that it is the future that you I inherited, I only know that my destiny in the death, and the only question in my mind is when -

Peter sighed deeply;

-Jose please take care of yourself-

the young man was laughing;

-don't worry never do -

Pedro sigh hondo;

-tell your stupid friend to stop hiding in the shadows-

Damiel came out of the shadows of the Church while continuing to observe the young person withdrawing;

-heavy the puppy?-

Peter sighed while it dried a few tears from her eyes;

-What can I do, is my son hurts me, but I'm sure it will be fine, but sometimes I think that...-

Damiel smiled;

-Calm down, hopefully it will improve with arrival -

Peter swallowed;

-I have the feeling that is the opposite-

outside of the Church three trucks with armed, led by Joseph young prepared to go hunting, perhaps vampires, perhaps something else.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario