viernes, 24 de enero de 2014

Blood

Would that we are?
Do those who are we?
Where are we going?
In this world of men only, there are doubts and fears, certainties do not possess...
I woke up to the wee hours, I was the head turns, road trucks were buzzing like bees, the TV showed only static, my stomach felt with terrible nausea, as I could and went to the bathroom, where I began to vomit, the light of the bathroom was terribly pale, calmly I prepare and slowly let me lift that the vomiting I wonthe disgust of the taste of the blood was filthy, started to vomit blood like usual, you spit small clots and sometimes enormous pieces of believed it had been my dinner, but I continued vomiting blood and cuts, flavor became unbearable, then I felt it, I started to vomit a large piece of meat, blood pouring messing it all, that reminded me of the magic trick in which the magician leaves confetti from his mouth, but that did not stop, only then I realized, was vomiting my own bowels...

I woke up startled, él to the ground and I realized that it had been a sleep, went to the bathroom and wash my teeth, was early in the morning, but I was eager to get out of there, I got dressed and I went for a walk, he was tired of my illness, cancer of stomach, an ulcer that it is had been complicated, as he walked about young people drank liquor and sportingone of them saw me and asked me to fire to light a cigar, lend him my zipo and asked where you could eat something, am I a night restaurant and I distance myself from the young and proceed my way street seems empty and spectral, the restaurant remains open, a police patrol passes and you park where were younga young waitress approaches and hands me the menu, I order a double cheeseburger and a cola drink, bring me a glass of ice and try soft drink, the devil diet, if I'm going to die I want to eat something good, the waitress comes with the dish, in this there is a pulsating, blackened meat bag, is a human stomach...


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario