domingo, 10 de marzo de 2013

Vampires 2

She was special, could have been my wife, having taken the place corresponding to me wife, she being the mother of my daughter, but not, turned out to be a smart woman much very intelligent, strong, and tenas, but manipulative and cruel, use me for his purposes, an object, a puppet, that went for it, why the hate, but already arrange accounts...


Andrea read with attention a book, remained in their, work, at an outpost of the local airport, while leia a person approached access, she sees him and recognizes him;


-Hi Andrea-.


Andrea is surprised, the man thought it was dead or gone;


-John where you were, you believe dead?


John smiles;


-I also, would like these?


Andrea smiles;


-well and you?.


John smiles;


-well like this work.


Andrea sigh;


- as always, are going to return to work?


John sees it with her black eyes;


-no, already not, fled from everything and everyone.


Andrea sees him with interest.


-is not good live you fleeing.


John saw the heavens;


-no, longer time to face my fears-.


Andrea smiled;


- and those are?


John thought of that;


.-turn me into something that did not want to be, something much worse, a dark and evil-.


Andrea feels a chill;


- but I am ready to face that fear.


Andrea returns to smile;


-Andrea when I met you I thought that you serious woman of my life, my wife, the mother of my children-.


Andrea sees him and tries not to blush


- but now I think you're a slut that I use for their own purposes and ambitions.


Andrea sees him with surprise;


-never had a chance with you, was only a puppet without thought, was just a rubbish, but that is just.


Andrea sees it with fear;


-This is something that I always wanted to do, but now subtract me only a thing....


Andrea fear, brings his hands the panic button;


- but remains for me only to say goodbye and wish you that you Berry good.


John smiles, leaves the Office and retires to walking, Andrea sighs, never had so much fear as now, presionadana feels knows that, she sighs, sits and prepares a coffee, drink a little, were wondering when the supervisor passed, drinks, coffee thinks her boyfriend is in another State, pulls out his cell phone, the reflection of the screenyou see something move, instinctively turned and sees it, it is John, Andrea tries to get up, running, yelling, but John catches it as traps for bears, while most fights, more closed, turning his face toward the window, in that moment you realize, she stands next to a vampire, because there does not reflect anything, John bite your neckshe screams, but powerful hands cover her mouth and drinking, destroying her neck, his veins, sucks blood, all, or a drop is wasted, John the loose end, sees it calmly, and admires his work, calmly out of the booth, other guards take away the terror of their lives to get there.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario