viernes, 1 de marzo de 2013

Dedicated

If had the opportunity to be reborn, I like that your were part of my life, my mother to have who cry, a lover to enjoy life, my wife to have all this pain yours and mine, my friend who can trust you all what has led me to the gates of the madness, you are all this and more, but the overall distance that kills me of absurd  sadness, thanks for everything, for being who you are, for making me feel special when I feel like garbage, to protect me when I have fallen in the most low depths, for making me feel loved when I have only received world hits, when I knew it was just a pervert and crazy sign of the worst, you saved me from myself, you were the only one to see the good that there are in my and told me in the face for i can kow it, for someone like me that it seeks caresses in brothels, and his friends are spectral beings of the night shouting things obscene in the filth of this land, a person like you is a blessing God bless you, with affection and love
Jose Arturo Silva Salcedo
JA Silva
dedicated to H.Q.
(M. A. T)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario