domingo, 2 de septiembre de 2012

Town of Dammed (Real del oro)

Be a determined, brave, beautiful woman and winner has always been a challenge for the women of today, she looks out the window of the building of the corporate America, leading telecommunications company, the Vice-President of the Executive Committee, this is the story of Maria of the Carmen Solorsano they see his pensive Office, Daniel Guerrero nears, sit down, Maria barely moves the gazesmiles;
-Long day, go for a drink-
Mary smiles forces;
I - can not, today, Daniel-
This he is attentive, she seems sad, desperate and nervous;
-That is the case, you want a massage? -
monitor sounds, see it in both eyes, she trembles;
-These good?-
question Daniel, looks almost put yellow scare;
-that you happens, any calls you expect? -
every time that the phone rings she becomes more nervous;
-These good?-
She just shakes his head, Daniel approaches and pressed the intercom button, a female voice answered;
-Miss Mary, come to retire, do you need something?-
Maria sigh deep and answer;
-Thanks Marichuy, no, thank you - can you withdraw
the intercom they hear the sound of the Horn hung, Maria acurruco on the desktop where I escape their tears;
-does that happen? -
Maria leave out the total of their tears, Daniel saw low her a letter, which I take with care,...


I'm tired of this hell, if you could only see the world as I see it, it is not pain, is worse, is a dark amorphous, but today ended everything, if all goes well, I will see you again tonight, but if not, remember that I love you, forgive me if I failed, but I have to face my fears to give certainty to my realityI love you, remember as always, through the darkness you're my everything, I love you...


Maria calms, Daniel sees, feels pity for her;
-14 years ago, it was a young girl, I had a boyfriend which inexplicably committed suicide, left me this letter, but the.... makes two nights called me on the phone and said that today I would call -
Daniel, was attentive to Mary;
-Mary, the dead do not call on the phone-
This saw him with surprise;
-already is that you are an atheist, you do not believe in that, but...-
the phone rang;
It is the...
Daniel put his hand over the phone;
-will hear it your and me and you will see that that does not exist -
Mary saw him;
-you do not regard this Daniel...
Daniel answered;
-Yes, and much -
Daniel pressed the button on the phone, the call rang the intercom, the sound of chains dragging, of mysterious knocks, an indescribable sound of dripping, at least that seemed to Daniel, Maria listen carefully;
-Maria-
This felt the body walk you a shiver;
-Please, I hope in REAL DEL ORO, my hometown, between Puerto Vallarta and the Banderas Bay, many know to reach, but few know exit, please come to me, I hope...
The sound of a door grinding and shutting down, the call ended, Maria saw Daniel;
-all this has a logical explanation...-
Mary saw him;
- as you explain that it was his voice?-
Daniel thought that;
-It could be an imitator-
Maria and Daniel exchanged looks;
-I will tell you that we are going to investigate together-
Maria nodded while  started out a storm...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario