domingo, 15 de diciembre de 2013

Vampires 30

My hell is my mind



Vincent observes the lonely Street, used the empty neighborhood where live John and Lucia, there to live also Nadia, but for weeks already that loop who share that which makes them crazy or stops there, Juan observed him carefully, both are regarded in the face, hate each other, they hate, but in the background something joins them, and you see again them vulnerable;



-where this Nadia?-



John answered;



-If you know him, for that should tell you?-



Vincent River;



-I have not come to fight-



John smiled;



-already it, why is that you already speed -



Vincent is annoying, a shadow thru night, alongside Juan approached a vampire, bald and with racadas;



-do you is bothering?-



John smiled;



-no, now is Mar-



Vincent moved while he was surrounded by other vampires;



-ignore it, see I want to talk to you -



both walked, in neighbourhood you could see Lucia loading his sleeping daughter;



-has time to explain the why of our presence here, you fall me well, I will tell you no rodeos, really, a few crazy they want to do a demonic ritual to bring back an old Lord of the vampires and we believe that your can help us -



John smiled;



-are you stuck with those crazy as it was Javier (aka Jacob)?-



the bald vampire River;



-madness or folly, listening, believe that your could be tucked into all this without knowing it -



John was surprised;



-How?-



the bald River;



-tell me your full name before your death-



John thought about it;



-I was Pedro Antonio Garces, remember all of my past life, and your?-



John thought about it;



-Now you understand, all this time has lied to you with false hopes and false memories, you're more important than you think -



steps were heard to close;



-Let Snake-



the bald smiled to see the priest and Reaper walk together;



-Let's go guys I just party-



He said Snake, Reaper appeared against the and the volume of the neck, I hit it and I stamped it on floor with such ease as if it weighed nothing, then threw it several meters into the round;



-I told you away from them-



said the priest;



-do not we get with yours-



Snake River;



-what you say old-



got up, and his people took him away;



-be careful they are dangerous -



warned Reaper;



-do more than your?-



This smiled;



-don't overdo-



the priest said John;



-son, those vampires are more than dangerous, are a clan of assassins, the Church can not protect you if you join them -



John sigh;



-I just want the truth-



Reaper smiled;



-the truth is that they will be the cause of your destruction-



Reaper approached Lucia;



-do by to these hungry?-



She saw him surprised;


-I do not...-


Reaper smiled;


-go to feed yourself, that if are you drink the blood from that girl I swear that you killed -


Lucia is annoying and you saw him leave, look at the priest and said;


-We go in-


John nodded and together entered the abandoned neighborhood-


Nadia danced next to an 18-year-old girl, excited her the way that moved her hips danced with their bodies together, Radia caress her huge breasts and step her hands from her vagina, was a celebration of alcohol and binge, she kisses her neck, she excites you, while he kisses his neck passes their teeth for the delicate skin of hersmells so rich and delicious, tear it a little and drink while a drop of blood runs through his neck, not very far, D-Hunter observed, among them José;


-you this causing Jose -


This nodded;


-doesn't take much to know that wants something from you-


Jose thought it;


-that will do? -


Michael thought about it;


-ve and llevatela to bed -


all were serious, to release a laugh;


-these crazy-


Joseph said, the phone rang;


-If good-


answer Jose, Russian and Michael made jokes;


-We have guys problems-


all bothered and left, Nadia took his friend to a Chair in the antrum the Kiss, to then suck blood from your neck;


-don't stop-


said the young man;


-do you like?-


a waiter approached;


-Ladies can not do that-


Nadia I see the young, this saw their tusks I scared, Nadia took his friend and left there the two laughing;


-Nadia you are very cruel -


This River;


-be cruel would have killed him-


both laughed;


-make me like you, I want to be yours always -


Nadia smiled;


-no, is not time-


the redhead girl is felt;


-listen well silly, I command here and I will tell when, if you don't like it get out-


I hug the girl and told him;


-forgive me-


Nadia smiled;


-show me that me useful seras, you see that silly standing there, go and kiss him with all the passion you have for me, if you do it'll points Roxana -


Roxana road up to the man who had pointed out Nadia, I approached and told him;


-Nadia sends greetings-


Vincent answered;


-I see it-
 
She kiss him with such passion that Vincent could not resist, the laughter of Nadia entered the time was cold, cruel and almost evil, Roxana left Vincent was observed by Cristina and her friends, Roxana is tease and along with Nadia raced to lose that night without moon.
 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario