domingo, 6 de enero de 2013

Notes From Silent Hill

Today we take the Interstate with direction to the Centre, but is not to the capital to where I want to go, I am perhaps addressing Brahms, a small, homey village, only stop a single one you see and it was to get gasoline, there Cheryl took a hot chocolate, but told me I didn't like him much, of course, in all these shops petrol stations sell chocolate or coffee waste, she used to make us coffee and milk chocolate delicious, as on this cloudy day, I've noticed that Cheryl drawn weird stuff, no, it is not those horrible things that you see in the movies, it is absurd that a child draw things as which pose is made in movies, that is fictional, made bordering on the absurd, she draws the House of your dreams, she knows where this basement, the Chapel (do?), don't know how but she so draws it, it doesn't bother me, but I am pleased, do not think in the death of her adoptive mother, but in the end, his mother, but I wonder if she is moving away from reality, Cheryl is not all ratio may more than I do, that this is real, if only...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario