viernes, 21 de diciembre de 2012

Through Jupiter's moons


In the empty spaces that are opened through the dark night skies, within the uniform mass of the millions of layers of light spanning the universe of trillions of stars that there is in him, remain as silent witnesses of our progress as a race in the universe, because while there is no evidence of the existence of another species thinkingYou cannot say this universe a diversity of intelligences selective but rather there is in a single race in search of answers to vague questions.

Theories about extraterrestrial intelligence and universal thought are laughing because they make one side the ability of human beings to develop, design, build as much or as little has been achieved on this planet, as top of this planet rasa should focus on real ways of thinking in favor of our expansion in the universe and not how to live only in a grain of sand in the universe.

Implausible theories about aliens and beings alienated from us are a fundamental part of universal theology of stupidity that tells us that we are not capable of anything, being these myths in us to make us less in a universe of constant change and almost infinite possibilities, can not believe such barbarities and lies, because while the hypotheses on smart stocks further than this planet are not substantiatedthey are just pure fear and fear sowed in the minds of the people, through the subconscious of human beings.

The thought is perhaps one of the greatest feats of the human being, which has led to large and impressive scientific achievements on the planet, however unknown fear, ignorance or just pure stupidity keep us rooted in a homeland away from the potential universal wonders around us.

However, scientific thinking also has brought unnecessary evils this rasa, taking into account that we are part of an evolutionary system that is complemented through co-existence between creatures of the same breed, there should be no evils such as eugenics for example.

All this I pondered while watching under the stellar mantle stars and constellations in a bleak landscape that is a fairly crowded public beach for the day, but a lonely place after midnight, sometimes couples in love give some tours romantics, and others make this place your public hotel, however the beach remained alone in strange circumstancesbecause not even the guard of the Beach had passed in his travels aboard of their ATVs as it is his custom at these early hours of the morning.

While my thought babbled on scientific thought, the successes and the mistakes of the human being and its existence, is amazed at the billions of stars that were opened to its passage through the dark skies of the summer evening, and I filled with a sense of romantic thought pro humanist, it was then that stop thinking and focus I observe the stars, observing stellar fields that would bein which stars and planets showed its brightness through the atmospheric layer that surrounds us.

While I silenced me on the wonders that watched my eyes, a sense of cold filled my body, it was strange because I was in a fairly warm zone, where the lowest temperature is 23 ° c, it was then that I put my view on a stellar field surrounded by strange flashing star that shone in a mysterious and sublime way, as if still a mysterious rhythm full of light and it chaotic and strange reasons.

Impressed by the images he saw, I remained still observing the stellar field as the hours passed quickly without realizing, hypnotized by those stars and its glare I was witness to a strange hallucination that filled me with terror and panic, I must say that it was not an optical illusion, or a self hypnosis, since it was much more than a simple suggestion, while I watching the star field remained, the doors of my mind remained open for what could almost subconscious anything causing this effect, as durable as it has been until today those strange and monstrous images.

Little or much I can tell you from what I witnessed, many think that it is only a story of a quite dreamy and troubled mind, and although I can be compared with persons claiming to have been abducted by aliens, in my case I never lost the knowledge nor much less left to realize the time and the space occupied to my around.

As he watched the stellar field, noting that mysterious group stars, I had the vague feeling of observing how the stellar fields would have to show me stunning images of the universe in its context and contour wonderful, only if I could understand that you observing the magnitude and Majesty of an optical effect that could observe the stars almost near way unprecedented.

For a second I witnessed the wonders of the circle of asteroids that surrounds us, I noticed the beautiful layers and magnitudes of the Sun in its eternal igneous and mysterious splendor, as well as also the clouds of Venus and the rings of Saturn, at that moment I that something occurred had, but it was so dazzled and amazed that did not fail to observe, because he feared the image to disappear just as I arrive, can be witness of Alfavika, Antares, a Ursa Major, Ursa Minor, the belt of Orion, among other constellations that were opened before my eyes so mysterious and sublime filled me with a sense of tranquility and peace.

However, not content with everything he had seen, look at the deeper layers of the universe and there was where he focused my attention, by what I could observe stars unknown being born and dying, weird and deformed, constellations where the whole idea of the geometry with straight lines were itself a madness, a world where not governed by Parallels, but rather simple existence, where thinking is not a small centre within a human head and universal logic.

More and more light show happened through my eyes filling me with peace and amazement, I can't even explain in detail of what I witnessed, however is that perhaps all this stripe in madness or suggestion or dreams.

But while he wandered by this strange universe, my thoughts focused on a small blue planet that reminded me of much land, in which the cloudiness did a beautiful planet, where seas extending from a central and global on earth not.

I witnessed a strange storm clouds that were focused on this hemisphere, or what I considered the East, where the clouds from the North to the East were concentrated large amounts of clouds that revolved in large mysterious proportions, that make me remember terrestrial hurricanes.

Amazed by this place, somehow decided to bring me to observe, however it is here where I can I assume, perhaps concerned of autosuggestion or a dream, because I clearly heard a voice that said to me in a tone of warning;
-You not too close to this hemisphere, storms could kill you -

Surprised at what, I ignored that warning and I went to observe that mysterious, so like planet Earth, I went to see the great storm from the atmosphere, something however happened because I was involved in a fall precipitated at full speed as if I were a stellar object, can be witnessed by one second on the wonderful planet and its strangers their weird images that filled my mind to amaze her making me perhaps ignore a fall hazard, assuming that if it had been a dream, logic called my brain that could not suffer damage in the dream, however after falling and observing from the ground layer of the heavens that the planet, which seemed made a sea of Aurora Borealis in an impressive and beautiful, show those bursts of chaotic light, ended in large rays impacted the soil and mountains causing these impacted on more than one occasion that is They sever and it collapsed, in other places the rays fell in forests causing forest fires, of curious and unusual trees which had some similar resemblance to that once I saw in a forest near my home.

It was then that a great noise broke the place, the ground trembled until split, was then that I realized that not remained in soil, but in a great terroir of ice that expanded as if it were an island or something bigger, it could even have been the size of a continent, while it broke into pieces and that mass of ice crackeda monstrous shadow sprang of the seas with tentacles that wound in search of something, terrified before the image wasn't able to move me, terrified forget the notion of the dream that turned into nightmare, while that maritime be I just wanted food, because that's what I thought, stood there watching, until one of the tentacles came to my and remained faced with my for a momenta membrane is opened, showing a black eye with a dark pupil and a white Centre, the eye was focused in my and the tentacles stopped search other sites to direct all towards me, it was then that react, I tried to get up and run, flee from there how fast that could, the tentacles surrounded me, and one of them bit my right arm and the pain was intense and real.

At that time I was awakened by personnel of the coast guard, which remained impressed and at once appalled by my reaction strange and violent, because they had come to ask for the withdrawal of the place, was taken to a hospital to be evaluated medically, and although I checked that he had not consumed alcohol or drugs, a doctor said that maybe my reaction was due to the attack of an animal, perhaps a dog due to the wound on my arm, I could simply do not say anything more, preferred to leave it at that, returned home thinking and pondering what had happened, the logical answers don't fit, I have no way to explain it, only is that through Jupiter's moons, remains a dark empty space, what strange stars, in strange moments shine with igneous glare and dan dreamers beautiful dreams and nightmares abhorrent.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario