domingo, 30 de diciembre de 2012

The thin line between madness and sanity

I've always despised human hypocrisy is pathetic as thinking beings claiming to be able to live socially and including amorphous monstrous beings so similar and dissimilar at once pathetic beings as I said, who like to wallow in their own misery and shit, are despicable, worthless pieces of trash and clutter for themselves, are all this and more-The lawyer noted his client is actually a lawyer, who take the case of those who can not afford a real lawyer who can defend, but this man hardly would anyone defend him, do not you want someone to defend you if you kill 20 people, you shoot a gun in a mall, and mutilas three police officers, know that nothing in the world can defend yourself, but then you realize you do not need to start prosecution, because by then is obvious that something is wrong;-Look at me, now I'm your puppet game where you represent me as a crazy maniac, psychopath murderer among other atrocities, but I tell you who is wrong is not me, I will be more accurate, my 13 years I suffered all sorts of harassment and humiliation from my loved ones and my so-called friends, made my life hell, do not blame them, are a bunch of mediocre and stupid useless pathetic low class beings, of precepts useless and barbaric instincts are hogwash society that calls itself human and persevering, they were born there, I was born there, what is the difference between them and me? -The defender observes aware that man, his face showing a vivid clarity of mental perception of state location and time, know who is arrested, he knows what he did, and yet not even show any signs of remorse;-Let me tell you something, I had a girlfriend, if I can call it the well, because it was one of those sluts who walk down the street to see who is watching the fornication, I think even a prostitute has more desencia to them, Well that's not the point, the point is that many men hit women because they are the cheat, lie to them, use them, you know because I put a beating on my girlfriend?, simply because I wanted to do because you have been taught to hide their greatest desires and passions, in a sea of ​​hypocrisy and stupidity, in the charges against me, it does not appear, or appear, because that woman, I assure you is not the first time they do, they beat and trample it as I have done, so I am one, but I must say that my actions were taken over by the simple taste, a passion or feeling stupid uselessCops look closely the man, who for the first time all night that interrogation, they start talking and tell, hit by an official suggested, however one of the lieutenants of police of several years of this, he realizes that types like him, I love the pain and shock;-Realize that there is a misperception about madness and sanity, when you follow your deepest instincts, when you let yourself be guided by your needs, not your precepts useless you've been taught, then you're sane, but when you are a prisoner of hypocrites misconceptions and vague, then all that can take you to the madness, I've just done what no one dares to make, there idiotic and stupid people going to a movie and shoot a gun just because it's crazy, that's not be following a pattern of sanity, but it is a completely crazy idiot probably traumatized with a pretty bad movie, I went to this place because I hated that place, I hated that damn supermarket, always with the stupid lines, having so many boxes, but remain open a few, but yet this is not the reason, my reason was that I wanted to do-Police officers look at each other, shocked and surprised look ala the words of this man, he is silent defender and look attentive man who sees through his glasses;-I assure you is a good person, I know from your eyes, unlike all this herd of morons, you are a good person, I can tell by your eyes if you have a family, but taking into account what is the situation today I doubt it, however you pay your taxes on time, that your word is worth and you are the only really in these rooms that fails to understand and comprehend what I am saying, it is not absolutely and in no way good or bad, because these precepts are stupid and useless, people go through the world thinking the world in black and white, are blind who will not see, but you and I both know the truth, in this world there are thousands of million tones as in a circle of colors, each color gives merged with another new one, like the actions of one or the other parts make in new shares, it is definitely not an action and reaction, it is not a domino effect, a chain, you can not know, but someone you bothered in his teens, this may result in a future that person firing the trigger on another, so you're just as guilty as the person, simple logic is applied to the ninth power, laws are vague simple precepts of how societies should be governed behavior, but you and I both know these rules can be bent or even broken and softened in some cases will never be applied, you and I mean all of society itself, to criticize and judge a man by his victims, when a president comes to make war, and win or lose, you always have an army of licks boots of you to applaud their failures and successes if any-The lawyer noted attentive eyes of the man;- We just do what we do because we were scheduled for that? -The man stands up, applauds euphoric and screamed thrilling victory;- Now I understand!, If you had known before we had been good friends, but the circumstances that we face today are so similar and so different and you realize that long just something about this rotten system does not work, this people around us, you and me stupidly believe that insanity is a state of mind caused or provoked by the subject self in society, but yet realize one thing, I'm not crazy, I know exactly what I did and I know exactly what holds for me, at that time, at that point you realize that I'm not crazy, and that madness is simply an evil that plague us because we are a bunch of hypocrites who keeps always escaping, so are by nature well as the system teaches us to be, but when we follow our instincts and baser desires, for the first time in a while we be sober, because we live in a world of crazy robot, they accuse us of psychopaths, when it is they who have lost all sense of right and wrong, if indeed ever met-The defender observes attentive to that man;'But let me tell you, before this ball I carry my cell gorillas, get up early in the morning, between three or four in the morning, listening intently to the loneliness of the city or town where you live, your perk mind and your senses, you may hear many strange and mysterious noises but those noises, are simply the environment in which you live, listening intently paying attention to the environment but not in the atmosphere, listen well, stay tuned, get ready and prepare for among this time, that is when it really starts to operate machinery called society, you hear a strange noise, perhaps a strange noise coming from the deepest darkness, you hear a sound like a flute, at that moment you will see strange mysterious images , do not be guided by those notes ever, if you can call them that, because they try and monstrous noises that fill your mind with images monstrous and profane, nightmares feel like you've never before experienced, I'm not crazy, but if you ever have the courage to do this, you will realize that our perception beyond useless space time vortex mysterious places there where we set the tone seems to live how we live and what we are, through sounds that could capture our minds just as a musical instrument or a tool, but yet this is absolute madness, then you would realize that there is no way those flames free will-Police took the man and took him his cell, the defender spent some time in the interrogation room, thoughtful and meditative, while over time, he retired and went to his home, while he could not sleep, thought the words of the man stepped onto the balcony of his house and try to hear some noise, but heard nothing yet, remained so for a couple of hours, until at last he heard the sound of a flute or he thought he saw a flute, melodic tones strangers, knowing about music, could not identify the tones and the times, it was only able to decipher the sound of a flute tones and bass is sometimes apathetic and sometimes euphoric rising and falling in strange and monstrous scales, at one point he could see through the doors of his mind, a man buried alive, which slowly began to awaken, become monstrous and evil, which was struggling to get out, the man your dig slowly up to leave, leaving the great forest could see where he was, and this monstrous and strange beyond the grave monster roared prompting the lawyer is fully awakening sun morning, defense counsel never again witness that, although several times tried to do the same, to the days he learned that the man had been interviewed by police order, had escaped from prison, killing 30 inmates and 10 custodians, absconding him only between three o'clock and four.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario