domingo, 4 de agosto de 2013

Vampires 24

Everything was going so well until it began to go wrong...







The penetrating gaze of John is terrible, it observes from a roof to the local police a corpse of a young girl, the smell of blood is pervasive, cruel and powerful, but not out of their boxes, he knows well what it does and what it wants;




-something is wrong, very wrong-




the bald vampire observe the scene together with Lucia and John;




-This is the work of men, they are not better than us, they are despicable beings, and much more evil than us, John, sorry you, your power grows every day and night, but especially the moons you fill, you are what you need -




Lucia is annoying;




-no, he is what your OS, you hate your master and therefore need John -




The bald vampire smiled;




-that of true, clear, but understands that you cannot rely on themselves and the Church, the Church is analyzing and if comment an error minimum, that is, they murdered them and away, but our clan is strong and can be of great help to preserve his beloved human -




Lucia is annoying, but I don't answer;




-so were born the guilds and clans to protect themselves vampires, I give them the option of eternal life and slow death that bring them their evil deeds -




bald vampire retreated from the scene but not before watching the D-Hunter van.







Joseph under the vehicle, Michael followed him with other hunters;




-do a simple homicide of jealousy?-




Jose I see the corpse of a young girl, just fifteen years;




-was killed from a shot, it might be an assault-




said a policeman;




-no, it complies with the requirements of the ritual, perhaps cry and try to run and was killed-




Michael observed their leader;




-boys investigate the round, which can help, I have to do something, Michael, Grunge with me -




Jose and the guys name is left in a vehicle driving in silence, Jose seemed abstracted and meditative;




- as you have gone to Russian?




Grunge I ask a young blond and green eyes;




-better that we can assure you-




She said Jose as the vehicle entered the roads from the airport, Jose approached wax ascent and descent where Russian which I greet them, expected them quickly climbed to the car as soon as it stopped;




-do boys like they are?-




Michael answered;




-We have been better-




Russian came up and the truck was driven by Joseph while he kept silence;







Alexandra remained in the darkness of his home, his daughter opened the door and the open saw the silhouette of her mother and scared him;




-mother-




Alexandra River;




-Don't be afraid of this old and finished MOM-




Cristina lit lights and he saw his mother in a deplorable state, had been taking wine maybe for hours, we could suppose it by bottles that he had on the ground;




-my daughter, I'm a monster -




Alexandra began to cry;




-mother that is not true -




Hug her daughter Alexandra;




-you know it, everyone knows it, but I had forgotten it and are unhappy I did -




Cristina caress her mother;




-you're taken, you know, but not know that I had a son of that man, Kain -




Cristina did not understand nothing;




-that child abandons it by power and pleasures, for everything that I had, but it was not what I wanted!, I wanted to have a child, she wanted to be with my son!-




lightning went through the window light was Cristina saw her mother as a horrible to be nocturnal, and eyes Glowed Red fire as if it were a demon;




-forgive me-




Alexandra went to his room and Hill a slam door and began to sing;







Since I was in the




Mommy tummy




your I saw, you saw me.







And when I'm playing




or sleeping in my bed




you see me and never leave me.







So I say thank you Lord,




for being with me




and take care of myself with love.







So I say thank you Lord,




for being with me




and take care of myself with love.







Cristina pulled his cell phone, he thought only call at her boyfriend, but he was out of the service area, he thought who call and he recalled that only one person always replied and that was Dr. Wolf, just when frame telephone a noise I hear from the room of his mother, a cristalazo so strong that I leave the heavy silencethe lugubrious children's song had become silent, and that was to a more gloomy, Cristina felt fear for her mother and finally Dr. Wolf replied.







John and Lucia walked alone back down the street, Nadia had not seen it since for days, but something seemed wrong walk therein, although Juan strove not already in trouble by it, while they advanced John felt a presence, a vampire, from the roof were followed by Reaper, killer vampire of the Catholic Church.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario