miércoles, 21 de octubre de 2015

The war of silence 2

The Death of a dreamer

Dr. Albert Coldwell smile when see his beautifull tiny niece, she had 5 years, the old man breath away, one man wacht carefully about him, the old man lights a cigarette;
-you know you are betraying your country, right?-
the old man look to the sky and wacht a beautyfull bird on sky;
-thats a beautyfull swan, when I was in the army, the US goverment order me supervise the destruction of eleven Tu-160 in Ukraine, I get nightmares before that day, my birds will be over same way, and that happen to me, all my projects was put it on the trash, all my team was separated and myself, well, I was obligated to retire and sign a contract for never reveal my projects, sometimes I thought in kill myself, I miss the old days, the good days, I never realise that I will miss the USSR, its funny if you think about it, but your group take my dreams and make it real, for another army, for another dream, but that would make my birds fly-
the other man was loocking in the garden, the childrens was playing whit a soccer ball;
-you know, that would not be a dream, that would be a nightmare based on hell-
the old man smile;
-Supresor, you are young, im a old man that dont fear nothing, the dead laught of me when im sleeping, my sickness its a horror movie, I hate it, I was in many interrogations, women, children, man, all of them cry and scream, sometimes I close my eyes and I can hear them, the interrogators live just like nothing, but i receive the damage of all that shit, Supresor, maybe you are the leader of your sick and mad group of terrorist, but you dont know really what a horror and terror are, when you see the darkness coming from the eyes of one of your man, well, then is when you really know about it-

Supresor check his cell phone, he dont say good bye, he dont think about that men, he just think in the hell is coming.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario