lunes, 20 de julio de 2015

Monster

Guided by my deepest thoughts, I come to the conclusion that I feel totally isolated from human society, I feel out of context and all category, my deepest fear is not that a crazy being from another universe come to consume my planet as they think many others, this is deeper than that, it is a demented horror full of doubt my mind and makes me feel that maybe I do, I do it for my own sake, but rather as one more in this hateful world supposedly civilized, do not like their dances, their games, their songs, their groups or northern side, makes me think that I, my real, my ethereal form may eventually disappear and become a being of those, one of the bunch living in a routine of madness and that fills me with the deepest and insane doubts, I see and I am filled with disgust at their routines with their lives as simple and miserable, do not want to be one more but I can not live isolated in a bubble glass, but they know I'm a monster who should fear, in my deepest sessions of self pleasure kill them again and again, I am the nightmare to which fear and causing sleep with the lights on , am the monster that lurks beneath the beds of her children waiting to feed my baser instincts, but do not worry, I do not kill or violate children, but adults, that's another story, but I'm not guilty of anything, I am a be monstrous and deformed, false and cruel society that nurtured for years, some think I'm very complex but the truth is that I am too simple, the night he came to my house these cops there was nothing to hide but was under police surveillance long claiming that I was a danger to society, be sociopath not know if it is a crime in this country of shit, the fact is that expected to make a mistake, I did it because I'm human, hire an underage prostitute and there to pay the alleged consequences of my actions, if they would bother succeeded, nothing compares to the screams of horror of those cops when they start the skin and showed them, the assistant district attorney not kill, but will understand that a man has Meneses and tastes, so the torture and rape and Japanese comics that I love, I can say I am a man after all, did not expect her to suffer for my Stockholm Syndrome, but boy make it clear that the horrific nature of man contains the deepest persepcion anti nature of reality in which we live, it only remains to say that I'm in a mental health clinic good level and good reputation as well and I'm good, Wardens have trust me and sometimes I help them with real crazy, they are not crazy, they are mentally ill, are real crazy out there no one to judge over them ...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario